S’mores Brookies: (makes 16)
- 160g oat flour (or gf alternative)
- 60g vanilla protein powder (or sub more flour)
- 100g sweetener/cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 100g peanut butter
- 60ml almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 75g vegetable oil
- 120 ml water
- 20g maple syrup
- vegan marshmallows (topping)
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a square baking tin with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the cookie ingredients. Start by mixing the peanut butter, milk, sugar and syrup before folding in the remaining ingredients to form a stiff dough.
3. Press cookie mixture into the pan evenly and cook for 5 minutes in the oven.
4. Meanwhile, make the brownie batter by whisking the oil, water and maple syrup in a large bowl before folding in the brownie mix.
5. Pour mixture over the cookie layer and top with vegan marshmallows. Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.