* 1 pack Organic Joy Makers Brownie Mix
* 75g vegetable oil or spread
* 100ml Water
* 1 tbsp agave nectar
For the raw caramel:
* 400 g Medjool dates, pitted
* 2 tbsp maple syrup
* 2 tbsp almond butter
* 1 tsp vanilla paste
* 1-2 tbsp Plant-based milk
* Pecan nuts
* Salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC (160ºC fan) Gas 4. Line the 8 in (20 cm) square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Prepare the dough by whisking together 1 pack Organic Joy Makers Brownie Mix, vegan spread (or oil), agave syrup and water.
- Bake for 14 minutes. Let it cool completely.
- In a food processor combine the Medjool dates, almond butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Add some plant-based milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Evenly spread the mixture on top of the brownie layer.
- Press in pecan halves and sprinkle with salt flakes.
- Place in the fridge overnight or until the caramel sets.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into squares. Enjoy!