- 1 pack Superfoodbakery Organic Banana Bread Loaf mix
- 290g mashed banana
- 50g melted unsalted butter
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries (or any berries)
50g dark chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 160 Fan/180*C and grease a loaf tin with vegetable spread or oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine 3 mashed bananas and melted butter. Add your banana loaf mix to the wet mixture and stir until combined.
3. Gently fold in the choc chips and raspberries.
3. Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake for 35-40 mins or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Then melt the chocolate and drizzle over the top - enjoy!