Making healthier choices in the kitchen doesn't have to mean less flavour or enjoyment. This one's all about indulgence - feel free to switch up the peanut butter for almond butter or tahini.
75g vegetable spread/ coconut oil melted
20g maple syrup/ agave
3tbsp Strawberry Cham
3tbsp Crunchy Meridian Peanut Butter
1. Set the oven to 180 degrees and line an 8inch (20cm) circular tin with non-stick baking parchment
2. Mix all the brownie ingredients together in a small bowl and spoon into the lined tin
3. Dollop the decorations onto the brownie batter and swirl them around gently using a knife making sure that each
4. Put the brownies into the oven for 14-16 minutes until baked through
5. Allow to cool then cut into triangles and DEMOLISH!
Thanks to the wonderful @gfree_emily for this recipe.