We have been trying to make these cookies for a while and we are abnormally excited about them!
Avocado is such a great thing to be adding to your Spirit Lifters Cookie mix as it makes them more fudge-like and strangely enough taste 100x richer. These chocolate avocado cookies are so simple and easy to make and they are filled with healthy fats and not much sugar so it won't give you a sugar spike.
WHAT YOU NEED
Superfood Bakery Spirit Lifters cookie mix
Optional: chocolate chips/ nuts
- Preheat oven to 170C degrees
- Combine the finely mashed avocado, egg, honey and vegetable oil. These are your wet ingredients.
- Then gently stir in Superfood Bakery Spirit Lifters cookie mix into your wet ingredients.
- Feel free to add chocolate chips or nuts to give it more texture
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, add one heaping tablespoon of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top has set (don't over-bake!!)